Lazybones Hutch Cover designed to fit the LB305 hutch.
Waterproof and wind resistant, this cover will offer good protection to the hutch and animals contained within.
â€¢ Roll-down night covers on front and side panels
â€¢ Soft mesh flexible air circulation panels on all sides
1. Open lid of hutch or remove roof completely
2. Open zip at rear of cover next to thin strip
3. Place cover over front and sides of hutch making sure windows in cover are in correct location
4. Place sewn corners on front of cover and on the top corners of the hutch
5. Stretch the cover around the hutch and close the zip opened in step 2
6. Place the thin strip under the back edge of the lid (still in open position) and fasten with velcro to the front of the cover
7. Pass the cover strips at the back corners under the lid and attach to the rear of the cover with the velcro provided
8. Close the lid and stand back and admire your handiwork!